Key Findings from our ISI Inspection Report:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Daneshill School’s pupils are notably successful in gaining places at their first choice of senior school, most of which have challenging entry requirements. Many gain scholarships and other awards.
- Pupils’ attitudes to work are highly positive; they concentrate well and follow instructions promptly. They are curious, willing to learn and not afraid to take risks.
- Pupils, including the more able, make rapid progress overall. Pupils with SEND make good progress.
- Pupils gain high levels of knowledge, skills and understanding in a wide range of subjects due to a broad curriculum.
The quality of the pupil’s personal development is excellent
- The pupils are notably confident, with strong self-esteem
- Pupils are quick to encourage and support each other and show excellent collaborative working skills.
- Standards of behaviour are exceptionally high and pupils are extremely polite and well-mannered.
- Pupils show a highly developed and tangible spirituality.
- Pupils make a strong contribution to their own school community and the wider world.
Click the link below to view our ISI Inspection Report.